Homeopathic Homies Newsletter - July 2023 - Appeal Apeel

 Good evening! I hope you are happy and healthy! 


It's been about two months since we connected last- naturally, I have new updates and 2 invitations for you! :)

First, my usual mobile device has been in the repair shop for about two weeks. If I don't respond to you, please contact me at 831-222-0375 via phone call and text message, it's my google number accessible on the computer. I have to admit- with the exception of potentially missing out on important phone calls, being without a cell phone has been SO lovely! I noticed I grab my phone to "double check"  locations I am familiar with way too often- just to verify my ETA. I got to look up a new address (in advance), drive there from memory, arrive and search for a clock to see if I made it on time. By the way- I haven't seen more than three public clocks in the last two weeks - including inside stores! I notice the negative subtle energies associated with having a mobile device such as stress and anxiousness have shifted away. I've considered replacing the batteries in my old watch, getting a thomas guide for the bug, hooking up a landline and a pager, here. Just Kidding!!

Next, I invite you to question the safety of an invention by Apeel Sciences. Please keep in mind - just because our FDA says it's safe for consumption, does NOT mean it is! There were 195 (85.2%) drugs and 34 (14.8%) medical devices recalled by FDA in the United States from January 2017 to September 2019; 40% of medical devices end up recalled within 4 years. Apeel Sciences was founded in 2012, with a grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, by James Roger, who is CEO of the company and has a PhD in Materials Sciences. They created an FDA approved produce coating to keep produce fresher for a longer period of time. It is made of “food-grade mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids derived from plants''; please refer to the toxicity of Apeel on page 16 of their GRAS notice of Submission, it contains:
  • monoacylglycerides - trans fat
  • Ethyl acetate -used in perfumes, also known as mystery fragrances, which are toxic to the nervous system. 
  •  Palladium, Arsenic, lead, cadmium, mercury
According to the FDA, the levels are "safe for consumption". I disagree- many products and foods already contain the "safe levels" naturally. It's almost as if everywhere we turn they're there. The thing is- they are added, and do not have to be. These toxic chemicals have a compound effect in our body. Unless we purposely remove them via detox protocols, they lead to - headaches, body aches, behavioral and emotional issues and instability, flare-ups in autoimmune diseases and inflammatory diseases such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, MS, endometriosis, asthma, and obesity.

I choose to stay away from as many toxins as I can, we also grow as much food as we can at home in our own garden. I am definitely not perfect in regards to my diet. I enjoy an occasional desert or inorganic meal, however, when I purchase organic fruits and organic vegetables, I expect them to be as clean as possible, and free from added chemicals. We already get to wipe off the wax off the fruit, and that's more than enough! 

I request you please sign these petitions A B to protect our public food source. I request you to please look into options to grow your own food, and perhaps create a local food share in your neighborhood. 

If you think you may have consumed Apeel's chemical, if you have never detoxed your body from heavy metals, or if it's been more than one month since your last detox, please respond to this email to book a gentle 45 minute ionic detox treatment with me. Removing heavy metals from your body will only be one aspect of the detox, we will clear your kidney, bladder, joints & arteries, liver, lungs, gallbladder, lymphatic system including the lymph nodes. If needed, I will also introduce you to a few of my colleagues who can help you with a comprehensive detox protocol. 

Finally, now for something more fun! You may or not be aware that I've been practicing my intuition with Lucinda at Boti Studios, and I've improved significantly! She's invited me to be part of her Channel Panel 6:00PM tomorrow evening at our office, 607 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim. In this Psychic Demonstration, we will channel messages of Universal Wisdom, and Mediumship. Stay until the end to win one of two 20-minute sessions directly following our event, door prizes and much more. Here is the link to purchase tickets- or exchange the energy at the door to avoid evite fees. 

Thank you for tuning in!

Comments